Today I took a walk with my dog. He loves walks. Sometimes, I hate walking with him because he's so excitable and curious that a walk around the block takes entirely too long. And often I'll convince myself that letting him run around outside is enough exercise and that I'm not a bad mommy.
The best part is that when we are walking he keeps his head up high, smells everything (which in Covington there is a lot of different smells), and smiles. Like one of those big goofy dog smiles. And he'll look up at me as to say, "thank you, this is amazing. Did you smell that? Lee's Chicken AND grass? I love this walk, Mommy!!!" And when I get home I never dissappointed by letting him have what we all deserve. A little fresh air and some people watching.
Which also is abundant in Covington.
So the most AMAZING thing we say today was a man pushing two toy poodles in a baby stroller. Yup. And he intentionally crossed the street because his dogs were saw Crosley and tried to jump out of said stroller. We passed then I heard him yell at his dogs, "KNOCK IT OFF...WHY ARE YOU ACTING LIKE THAT?!?!?"
Like what?!?!? Like Dogs?
God I love this town.
No comments:
Post a Comment