Thursday, April 29, 2010

Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous...

I'm heading to The Oaks tomorrow. For those of you who don't live in KY, that is the filly race the day before the Derby (google filly if you don't know what that is). It is as big of a tradition as the Derby but with out the riff-raff (I mean international following). I have only been to the Derby once, in college and in we were with the peasants in the infield. I have always dreamed of having great seats and to wine and dine "among them". Tomorrow I get my chance.

I am meeting up with Guy X in Louisville for a day of ponies, sunshine, and pink drinks! I met him a while ago at a party and he invited me down for the day. Oh and it's Millionaire's row. It's where Kim Kardashian and the Queen of England sit. Yeah I put them in the same sentence, so what?!?! I wouldn't call this a date, per se, but let's be honest-I'm sure there are lots of people he could give his 'extra ticket' to.

From there I take off for NYC for a whirl weekend with some college friends. The weather is supposed to be wonderful and I am excited to be in the city...I'm more excited to be away from work.

It's been a long time since I've had a spontaneous let's eat, drink, and be fabulous across the country kinda weekend...okay, I've never had one like this. But I'm pretty sure I could get used to it.

Look for photo uploads to come.

1 comment:

  1. Have fun on Millionaire's Row, Hill! Tell the Queen to holla at 'cha boy.

    ReplyDelete