Thursday, April 22, 2010

This message has been sent using the picture and Video service from Verizon Wireless!

To learn how you can snap pictures and capture videos with your wireless phone visit www.verizonwireless.com/picture.

Note: To play video messages sent to email, Quicktime@ 6.5 or higher is required.

1 comment:

  1. So I'm still working on the functionality of the ol mobile blogging device-can't figure out how to camption...

    But I had lunch today with my girlfriend. We're both working through the early stages of relationships, so naturally our magnetic poetry drew us to this. Admittedly she's more serious with her beau and she smiles bigger than I do, and she had the more insightful things to add to our poem...guess which words were mine?

    I am AMAZED how happy my friends' happiness makes me happy.

    PS, I am also AMAZED by the food at Melt, in Northside. mmmmm.

    ReplyDelete