In the meantime I will use the resources I have. My eyes and my words. I am going to try (please please please note the word TRY). To post something every day. This will be easier now that I have learned how to use that newfangled cell phone to upload some pictures, but I'm hoping that it will keep me mindful of the AMAZING (and often absurd) things that I encounter...and sometimes instigate. It is my hope in doing this daily I will keep my eye, ears, writing, and humor sharp.
I start this adventure sharing these two blogs I found today. (I should note that I don't particularly enjoy reading things on the internet. I mean I'm not one who can cruise the web and reads 14 blogs and three online journals every two hours. I prefer to read tangible items. So I'm sure there are a milion blogs like these, but this is what I happened upon today.) The Sassy Curmudgeon and her husbands photo blog: JDZ Photography. I liked their observational style which drips with sarcasm and innuendo. I felt I could relate, and have since been inspired.
But they put me on the spot and I'm not sure I have something right off the bat, so I'll share with you my favorite picture from Sassy...

"This is a real trophy".
And I leave it at that, friends. Here's to keeping an open eye and enough humor in the heart to enjoy it...
ghg~
I saw a 50 year old woman in go-go boots today at the marathon/ white castle in queensgate... also saw a drug deal go down and a prostitute get hired... I was there for no more than 3 minutes.
ReplyDelete