I am a woman of faith. I love others more often than I love myself. I am working to leave the world better off than when I found it. I smile at strangers. I work a lot. Admittedly probably not as hard as I should, but I do work a lot. I keep secrets. I only judge people's clothing not their lifestyles or life decisions. I remember birthdays. I forgive. I truly believe you get what you deserve and only what God thinks you can handle.
I beg for understanding. Why do I deserve such a string of bad luck? Ne. Terribly defeating luck. And while we are proving that I can handle this, why do I have to?
I haven't slept in weeks. I am broke. I hate my job. I love my friends so much that I am hurt daily by their actions and I convince myself I am the selfish one. I keep secrets that I don't want to know. I walk away from hardship only to meet it head on again.
And yet I know this is just a valley and the view from the top is bound to be amazing. I pray it is. It better be. Please, God, let it be.
I think I deserve it.
No comments:
Post a Comment