A few weeks ago I posted about a job that I really wanted.
It is with great pride that I announce that I didn't get the job.
In hindsight, it's not the job for me. I'd be great at it, sure, but where my true talents and passions lie are nowhere near that job. And it's frustrating because I took a risk to walk down this path and it's not panning out. I'm not giving up on it entirely, but it's getting harder to ignore the loud voice saying, "HILLIE WORK WITH CHILDREN. NOT FOR CHILDREN, WITH THEM".
I WANTED this job to bring me change to find find progress, fulfilment, and happiness. I have learned that I NEED a job that I am passionate about in order to get there.
Back to the drawing board, but here's to finding what I need.
PS< A special thanks to the AMAZING Barry White for helping me sort through this.
No comments:
Post a Comment