So I pulled out this old notebook that I used to carry with me to write in. (I'm getting back into writing if you haven't noticed). The thing about my notebooks is that I also use them for making lists, organizing my life, etc. So sometimes there will be a wonderful observation of beauty witnessed in it's true form right by a phone number without a name...
So anyway, I'm using this notebook again, the first entry obviously being a packing list for my trip tomorrow to see my Indy gals. So i start thumbing through and I find this old list. Please note that it doesn't not imply the end result of this trip or a date, or anything...I'll let you take a guess...oh, and perhaps most importantly, this is word for word.
-guns
-rope
-fabric
-duct tape
-Cooler
-Radio (air supply and J-lo)
-Lunchables
-waterproof shit fo' smokes
-a waterproof camera
-{shit ton o'}*** beer
-Flask (s) {4 courage}***
-Maker's
-Propel (no statistics)***
-Koozies
-skittles
***shit ton o', 4 courage, and no statistics" were written after the fact and squeezed in. Still my hand writing, but nonetheless.***
I can't wait until I have that 'Aha!" moment that reminds me what this was for. In the mean time I write my list for an older more sophisticated outing (bathing suits, sunscreen, hat, bourbon slush), and remain AMAZED by the miracle that I have never been in jail.
Until then with much love,
ghg~
I am hoping it is a water gun. Otherwise it sounds like a retaliation trips.
ReplyDelete