"I have called you by name and you are mine..." Isaiah 43:1
I'm not typically a Bible quoter...but it is clear that the safe and healthy arrivial of this wonderful lil lady is by the grace of God (and the wonderfully briliant and kind staff at Good Samaritain Hospital). It is with pride that I introduce Emma Charles "Charley" Koehl. Born Feb 18, 2010 @ 8:35pm measuing 4lbs 2oz, 17.5 in.
I am AMAZED at how easily I love this girl.
Good stuff Hillie. I'm loving that so many of my fellow DPU writers are taking their writing abilities to the web. Keep it up. ~ Jay
ReplyDeleteTears..... OK! Waterfall....! Charley is one lucky girl to have Aunt Hillie in her life! Thank you for literally being by my side to make this all happen! We are truely blessed. Charley is already tugging at my skirt and asking when the first "Gaither Girls" day will commence!
ReplyDeleteLove
M