HEY THERE!
I've been thinking about starting a blog for a while now. I'm not really sure why. I'm not getting married, nor am I pregnant. I'm not terribly crafty, I hate talking politics, and I'm not even that "techy". With those being the reasons I know of people starting a blog- then why me?
Is it because I want people to think that despite my lack of pregnancy or marriage, what I have to share is still important? Not really.
Is it because people who blog are cool hipsters? I mean, are they really? Ahem, are WE really?
I think it's because I love to tell a story. And I am lucky, because I often witness some amazing (or ridiculous) things in my daily life. And I guess, I don't really think to share all of them because they happen so frequently. I mean, I am constantly surrounded by the amazingly beautiful, funny, charming, enduring, silly, kind, loyal, and even dumb people, places, and things of this world! And so when I talk to the friends whom I don't talk to frequently, I end up spinning a story that seems unlikely, and inevitably LONG.
But as my friend says, "Are you writing this down? You can't make that up."
So here I am, sharing it with you. But also, saving it for myself, to be reminded that even in the hard times, I am lucky to be surrounded by so many AMAZING events that I can't make up.
Amazing A-Musings to come:
*The people on the eHarmony commercials are prettier than the people on the website
*The artists daughter thinks you're unorganized.
*Legendary tales put on paper, er...the blog. (Including but not limited to: Adam Dunn/Skittle incident; Niacin for your Ass-in with Farber; The Cab Ride; Hillie Hanukkah; The Three Men that Make Me Swoon)
Until then...with MUCH love,
ghg~
No comments:
Post a Comment