I work. I work for compassion and love and light. And a pay check.
I work to not compare myself to those who work while holding together a family nor those whose work is their children and I see clearly that for some there is no choice.
I work because worrying amounts to nothing.
I work on planes/in coffee shops/near dying people and hopeful healers/in cars/at birthdays/on vacations. I work in heels.
I work to sweep my porch and the porches of my neighbors with hopes they, too, will reach and help the neighbors I cannot.
I work to support my sisters whose hearts inspire clear voices designed to direct change. And I work also for my sisters who quietly march in their daily life to share compassion and light in every moment right where they stand. Right now.
For each of these women have courage and passion and heart. Together across the continuum of sisterhood we work.
Daily.
Kindly.
Bravely.
Boldly.
We women work.
*This is not a political post. This is a promise to myself and to you.
Well said!
ReplyDelete