Next. Mr. President, you're not completely off the hook. You sent your lawyer to Hawaii? After working through difficult policy and procedure (not impossible to get around, but improbable and tedious task) to get the original copy of the birth certificate to go pick up the document and bring it back? So, where will those billable hours go? And did he fly Southwest with several layovers? Seriously.
And then I learned that President Obama thought that this was all silly. Finally, someone talking sense. That there are plenty of other things we need to be focusing on. Exactly, Barak, exactly. Then I was told after his announcement that he felt he had to do this because while it was silly, it had to be addressed because this was 'seeping into the polls'. SEEPING, INTO THE FUCKING POLLS. aarerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrsdlhgkfhgalsdijfpowigjs;dflbjkdfg! And when my heart rate simmered I got to thinking...wonder who paid for those polls?
DO. YOUR. JOB. Seriously!
Seriously. It's scary out here. And another region was devastated by tornadoes. A region. Not a town, a region. My best friend's family lives in Syria while the dad is serving another tour over there. They are being moved out. Gas is over $4.00. Literacy rates are devastating. And for once, I wish someone in Washington made me feel like they were scared and worried, too. And not just for the security of their seat on the hill.
Seriously.
No comments:
Post a Comment