Monday, February 14, 2011

Obligatory VDay post...



Top 10 Things I love.

A list.


By Yours Truly.




My Nieces
My immediate and extended family (which probably includes you).
Champagne
High Heels
Baseball
Joey Votto
Lavender Comsmopolitans
Mountains
Laughing so hard you cry
box.

And...having faith and confidence that things will work out. They tend to, whether you really agree with it or not. You always get what you need and what you deserve. Today I was hired for a job that I had to fight a bit for. I am excited for the opportunity to explore myself a bit as I learn what I am capable of. It's a bit off the path that I have been working on, but it lets me stay in school and put another feather in my cap. I'm so excited for this. Hands down the best VD ever. And mostly because when I sat down to sign my contract, I had to ask what the date was:) And so the next time we talk, I'll be a nine-to-fiver...probably wishing I was still unemployed...

So until then, with MUCH VD Love,

ghg~

"To love oneself is the beginning of a lifelong romance."
~O. Wilde.

True, Oscar, true. But kissing other people that maybe only kinda-like you can be really great, too.





No comments:

Post a Comment