I think that there is no more difficult job than that of The President of the United States. And I know that I won't ever agree with a President 100%. I perfectly straddle the 'right-left' line...and I think politicians make things more difficult than they need to be. But as apolitical as I pretend to be, I am invested in my pursuit of happiness and always watch the State of the Union. Undoubably I disagree with most of what any President has said, or at the very least am skeptical of their promises. So I watch to look for grays. Whether I agree with a majority or a minorty of what you say, Mr.President, I want visible signs of aging. I want you to lose sleep because you're working so hard for me. So? The verdict?
2010: Subtle presence of some grays....
2011: Boom!
Admittedly I only agree with 40% of Obama's policy, but he's still my President. And there's a long way to go to get out of this mess. And another mess will probably arise. And I don't envy that job. I'd look silly without red hair.
ghg~


No comments:
Post a Comment